Macarons♡

Soo... I have not been blogging today, but I thought "I need to do something before bed". Then, I suddenly baked some tasty Macarons. I just found a recipe without flour, and here, just if anything is hard to understand. So, Let's gooo

Ingredients:
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
⅓ Cup Flour (Any flour will do)
¼ Cup Sugar
2 eggwhites
Any filling of your choice


1. Set you oven to 175°c (350°f)
2. Whisk together the flour and powdered sugar
3. Use a handmixer, and mix your eggwhites and sugar for about 8 min on medium-high speed



4. Now, add in any flavoring or color of choice (You can do both, or combine different flavors)
5. Use the handmixer for another 5 min or until meringue consistensy (Stiff)
6. Carefully fold in your flour and powdered sugar mixture (It should fall slowly of your spatula when you're done, maybe 30-45 "Smooshes" into the edge of the bowl



7. Put your batter into a pastry bag, and make small circles on a cooking sheet
8. *Bang* your baking sheet on the counter 2 times, then turn it 90° and do the same thing
9. Cook them in the oven for about 15 min, but not so they get brown/black
10. Cool down for a few minutes



11. Fill with any type of filling (I chose some natural cream cheese with lemon)
12. Bon Appétit!

That was everything I had for today, plz say in the comments any ideas to next post. BYEEEE♡

Comments