My New Netflix Obsession

So... Today, I drove about 5 hours in a car from my aunt, and I started watching a new movie on netflix. It is the best movie I have ever seen! It first came out January 4th, 2018, so it is quite new. I am watching it while writing, so I haven't watched the whole thing done yet. 

Bilderesultat for No estoy loca
This is the movie banner - sorry for the bad quality - I do not own this picture

From what I have watched, it is a Spanish show that shows the life of Carola, who just found out her best friend is pregnant. And, the worst part - The father is Carola's husband?!Then, after her mother supporting his choice, and her other best friend knowing it before they told, she attempted suicide. After that, her EX-husband takes her to an asylum, to make sure nothing like that never happens again. She was getting better, but suddenly, her only friend hangs herself in her room. So Carola has to stay even longer. She bonds a bit more with her mom, and she realizes who she is. She find out that another girl comes to the azylum. That girl is exactly like her. ---And that is everything I have watched.

Bilderesultat for No estoy loca
This is a picture of Carola - Sorry for the bad quality - I do not own this picture

That was a quick review of "No Estoy Loca" (Translated to "I'm not crazy") - But it is quite late now, so I gotta go... BYEEEE♡

Comments