This Is Me

 So... Here we are. I am trying to start to become a blogger. Will it be sucsessful? -I don't know. Will I do this for a long period of time? -Maybe. At least, I'm am here right now. Sooo... Here is a little info about myself. Lets go

I am a 12 year old girl from Norway, who loves anything related to animals, music, crafts and stuff like that. I have tried blogging before, and got my first blog when I were 10. Now, my earlier blogs (Except this one which I don't use (The store don't work either)) have been deleted. I go to a regular school, have regular friends, BUT, I am unique, which you might notice if you get into my heart.

 This was me last year during summer break. I havent changed much since then, but I have become quite a lot taller, though

I wanted to be become a blogger, because I love reading blogs, and sharing my life. Because that's some of the stuff you'll se here - My life. I will have different categories to different stuff, so you can always find the reading material you're looking for. I will probably do some life hacks, DIY's and food realted stuff to. Whatever it might be, I will try as hard as I can to make this blog a bit unique, and not just like everybode else's.

This is literally what I do every tuesday and friday, haha

But, you might feel like you can't really be the right person to read this. But I can have a category for each and every thing I do. I have struggled with anxiety, depression, I have had small "businesses" with my friend, i have gone through breakup, being in love, family struggles, body shame - Whatever it is with you, I can help you. No, you don't have to be perfect or wrong, you can read this no matter what.

 
This was me this winter, when snapchat still had that cute filter

I obviously want to connect with you guys, so you can send be an email here (Only business), or I DM me on my insta right here. You can also comment, or maybe have a discussion below my blog post. 

Now, I hope you got to know me a bit more, and I'll se you later. BYEEE


Comments