What To Do When You're Bored This Summer

So I thought that I could make a summer survival guide, because the idea just popped into my head. As I said yesterday, I have made this post in advance for the band camp I am on. So, let's get started!

  • Make a summer playlist                                                                                                    Everybody need music, right? So sit down for maybe 10 min and create your own summer playlist. You can listen to music when you work out, do chores, at the beach etc... So that way, you can make boring things a bit more fun and motivating
  • Get down some healthy recipes                                                                                       You need to eat, but why eat something extremely unhealthy just because you don't have the recipes? So whenever you are bored, you can find even more recipes, and try them whenever you want to.
  • Go swimming                                                                                                                    It is extreme weather all over the word this year, so why not go swim? You probably have to cool down in some sorta way anyways, so you can just do this.
  • Have a water gun/balloon fight                                                                                        You can't go swimming? Weather you can or not, everybody must have at least one water gun/balloon fight this summer. It is a great way to cool down, plus, you'll have tons of fun with your friends or family.
  • Find a new hobby                                                                                                        You might find summer break being a little boring because you have nothing to do, but you can always find a new hobby. Once you find your perfect hobby, you'll find that time flies by.
  • Try out a new DIY                                                                                                            If you find out that you just want something to do where you can use your creativioty? Then try out a new DIY. It is just something that you have made yourself, and there's no exact rules about what you can/cannot do.

So I hoped that you guys liked this, and remember that making 6 blog posts in a few days is quite hard (Aka, I will maybe not upload every day, and it won't be the best posts), so don't start saying it to me if I don't upload when I'm away. I can do more stuff, and I'm thinking about doing more lifehacks, a survival guide, diy etc. Have a good summer, BYEEE!🌸

Comments